What is JC ENGAGE?
We are here to help NGOs to learn and leverage digital tools and techniques to effectively communicate with their stakeholders. Upon successful completion of our training series, participating NGOs may also win the opportunity to have their own video produced by a professional filmmaker.
賽馬會數碼匯創計劃 (JC ENGAGE) 是專為非牟利機構而設的學習計劃，鼓勵他們利用數碼工具和技術與不同範疇的持份者作有效的溝通。除學習利用數碼策略和技巧外，計劃的參加者更可在一系列培訓和評估中，參與競逐、贏取由專業公司為其製作度身訂造短片的機會。
1st Session (EQUIP Phase)
“Fundamental training” in beneficiary journey and engagement
Date & Time: August 27, 2020 (Thu) | 9am – 1pm
2nd Session (BUILD Phase)
“A deep dive” training in storytelling
Date & Time: September 10th, 2020 (Thu) | 9am – 1pm
In this series, you will:
• Learn about best practices about communicating with beneficiaries in the new normal of COVID-19
• Understand the different touchpoints of your beneficiaries
• Learn how to segment your audience and identify the respective delivery channels
• Define and clarify your message as an organization
• Get help from our skill-based corporate volunteers to bounce ideas and obtain new perspectives
• Get a chance to present your story to win a video production service on your NGO’s story
To be eligible for this program, the NGO must :
• be a tax-exempt entity under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance of Hong Kong
• have significant local services in Hong Kong
Priority will be given to the NGOs who are able to form a team of 3 members and committed to both Equip and Build sessions.
Registration will be July 31 (Fri), 2020.